Our 20th Annual Casino Night fundraiser is right around the corner! Here’s a quick run down:
Casino Night is our only fundraiser each year. Money earned helps us give out college scholarships, school garden grants, donate ag-related books to local libraries, attend statewide meetings and legislative visits, support ag-centered community projects, and promote California agriculture. In our 40+ years as an organization, we have been able to fund over $300,000 to these programs. Whether you plan to sponsor, donate, or attend, we would greatly appreciate your support.
The event is Saturday, September 29th in the Park Plaza building at the Santa Maria Fairpark. Casino games (blackjack, poker, and roulette) begin at 5:30 pm, and dinner will be served at 7:00, followed by a live auction. A silent auction and live dessert auction will also take place. You will be able to exchange your “funny money” for raffle tickets and have the chance to win great prizes. You will even have the opportunity to network with 3rd District Supervisor Joan Hartmann and Congressional candidate Justin Fareed.
You will also enjoy a delicious meal prepared by Testa Catering, a no-host bar by Cool Hand Luke’s, and a live performance by Alice Wallace. Our emcee for the evening will be Cara Crye, President/CEO of Farm Supply, and our auctioneer is Pete Melero.
Live Auction item teaser:
- VIP Daou Vineyard Experience
- Country Legends in Las Vegas
- Brewer’s Delight
- Central Coast Golf Tour
- Theatre Lover’s Package
Special thank you to all of our sponsors who help make this event possible!
- High Roller: Farm Credit West, Innovative Produce, Poor Richard’s Press, Darensberries, Glenn Burdette, Rancho Harvest
- Full House: OSR Enterprises, Seaside Packaging, Babe Farms, Community Health Centers, Coast Hills, Primus Labs, Rancho Guadalupe, Main Street Produce
- Wild Card: San Lucas AG Services, Beachside Produce, Bejo Seeds, Plantel Nurseries, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Stowasser Buick GMC, JB Dewar, Honda of Santa Maria, Talley Farms Fresh Harvest, Aquatrex, Fisher Pump & Well Service, Byrd Harvest, Andre Morris & Buttery, YCE Civil Engineering & Land Survey, Cal-Coast Machinery, Reiter Berry Farm, Phillips 66, Daou Vineyards